Wednesday, February 21, 2024

My Theology [ video, bad speech to text ]

 Talking about God, so I wanted to try to remember how I started my philosophy talk. It's very difficult. I have had some coffee and not enough sleep. So sorry if I'm difficult too difficult. I meani was just saying something about mystery. God is.  More than mystery God is never paradoxical. I was just saying0 something about mystery gun is more than mystery. God is never paradoxical. God god is both within and with and Spencer Allen's all the mystery of our cells. And our lives let's how I began this train. We think carries and everything in our minds and in our lives.  It's a way it's God pulling us in and calling us to be with them. I want to stay a part of them, but that's that's somewhere that I have been mistakenquite often. Is that gun is?  Everything and everyone. It's true that can't that we can't be separate from God and I like the analogy of at first I thought of an egg when I was thinking of like the mystery of within and without but then I remember the human room.  I mean, there's human eggs too but like a fetus or an embryo of a huwashington and open growth growing in the room. Thinking about Mary. I'm sorry, stay out of this and cry. It makes me want to cry. I'm laughing because I want to cry. Add some laughing and all of it and also crying about all of it. It might rain today. It's just cloudy and sunny at the same time. Sunny right here. Cloudy over there. I don't know if that's a metaphor.  But the church it's a bone is where we belong is where where ray born. The church is the way that God.

Brings us  And 2 our full potential of course, we are voluntary whether free will that's what I mean. Father John bear has taught me almost as much.  If not as much as a boy friend Aaron rga I know I've been a YouTube video father Johnson's. I forgot what I was about to say burping up some eggs.  That's appropriate. I guess I meannone the practical sense. Then metaphorically so I guess. The metaphor I can also be practical Had a really nice talk with Aaron. He said he couldn't talk very long but I felt like a really long talk to me because he told me all about what he was writing and about the Old Testament, the ancient Jews realize and other kingdoms.  Is today cause mology? Are the escatology anyway? What did father John bear say? I forgot where it was when day I forgot so fast. Well, I wanted to get this point I wanted to remember what he said. Then I will say it and.  And finish this video yeah, I feel pretty spaced out and style. I really need a job because I feel guilty and lost most of the time so that will be good. I got an offer from my the IRS and so hoping I can go and work for them pretty soon and then.  I guess I'll miss going to South padre islandunless I can take AI think I have to wait like a few months month or 2. If I can I don't know if I can take? Oh, maybe something else will happen. I'd like to be an Amazon flex driver as well. Sorry, this is just time a diary entry. Now I gotta like look at.  Father John Barrett videos to remember what goes. Oh, the church the church is mothergod. Can I remember when I was saying at all?

Oh, just a second or like a communion.  Why we are created in Gonzalez metro. It is and God's imaginary guess I forgot exactly what it was saying, but FRF are full potential. Maybe um I just can't remember by that. Father John said in a video and countless other times I'm sure.  Um data, uh, uh, uh, uh, I'm not embarrassing. Of course, nor stop to real living human is to be. Is to take up the cross meaning to follow Jes as I follow his example by sacrificing ourselves.  For the love of our neighbors and the meaning every other human every other person whoever exists and will ask no small feet to the the to live.  Completely a voluntary act of love of universal unconditional love. That's what like to do anything for any one any time. No, because they ask you to or because you think you should for any other reason other than?  People are in a league worthy of The meaning of life. The purpose of humans is too help each other in every way forever. All the time, no conditions or restrictions or limits whatsoever anyway.  I gotta watch some YouTube videos. No, I've been nice to read a book or something. Wmaybe I'll actually just try to transcribe aedit. What I just said so that I can understand my own theology.  Philosophy, whatever theology is good. Yeah, but I'll let you just go. I'll talk to you soon. This video is over, right? Oops, I don't know where to point it. I feel kind of trapped in here, but it's still nice. Good Night..fyyyyteyeeee?m?nnnarrdukoeeroukyeoeyergyootstelnnlsifeftyuyl.eeeoteskslttttrnrrnrfgdedssrheehedr.m.sgehayesdogseoooeaessngleeetetegtahhrhahag.eesesdoooodnnrtttrtmemeeelltmtgyoemtdtet.hhrrerdanhdeeeftdylebdddtp.laonraesIyranelitnIsueot.ssepyymyyynsnnroehwnnndleeyndhshshyt.hhtteeeprrnIthhtlmlllryyrtehllllllrss

No comments: