Thursday, February 29, 2024

Mind Overflow 1

Seek the new story

Keep the true worry


Hessian 

Haitian 

Pen pencil

Hash oil

Pennzoil


Dot dot

Repeatable duck-taped app senses

The end end far far line lying


I creep along, a long .

.

I am lost to my self. I lost to myself.


     1.   Nibel Discharge   

  { book title }


Why do  [ ? ]   people    get so    scared ? 

I guess I get it.


Moral . . . .

Distinction 

Disintegration

Dis illusion


Decision Making 

 - , Improving ... by Shute and Zanardi -


What else can I do 

Papa gerund hiomune

        venilea 

Jumper, fedsing suip trank You mean x-ray Pained copy

Guff.


Increases in Interest


How is God doing?


I love the Office Hours episode with Maria Bamford.

I watched most of it today, February twenty second, two thousand twenty four years of Our Lord 

.


I love God's land.  [ All of Us ]

Crease combining Land


Lamb eating earth

Sacrifice nourish cycle recycle

Clean habitation zone 

Lonely space invited

Plan time well 

Positive pages

Instructional passages 



                    Forest Mug, Porcelain and Tile

 90s indie movie, New York City,

Someone with Just Enough Money, Nice Friends and Good Taste



" "

           V

Let's right work

Write is writing books


Cut stemless;

Plant dirt.


The warmness, the warmness

Ness made a New character. 


I do believe in hell

Walking in and out of a bedroom and what is a Living Room

?

My mom is a perfect example

Of the closeness of a purple nickel

She is a metal 

I am animal hands

Quickly we are going to the fifth day

The end of the sixth day , now the grey branches

You know what the floating objects of the day of the sky

I will not apologize but I will sincerely ask you

Are you still the yellowness inside of the walls of the school blood window in all of the other peoples pains 

?

Yes, I do want to believe and so I always Am. . . .


" "



My fear of missing out seems mostly small and personal, like walking to the street but looking back to the house to see the dawn view.

New acronym, 

Functionalization of municipal operations

Municipal is a good word.


Quy It

Quiet is one of my favourite words.

Why it?

To be kawaii on Kauai



What is that big window to a front yard?

A little :

- Midsomer Murders

- Soul Low's album Cheer Up

- You are between 5 and 10 years old, at an indoor hotel waterpark in Corpus Christi in the late 1990s with your family.

- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

- Harmony Korine, poetry, The Secret Garden

- the misty first morning of spring in front of Mom's place

   Easter egg and drain pipe

- and I guess, why not, 

        I am 16 years old and The Research's Breaking Up was just released

My mom and I live alone. She is a school librarian.

      Work at Tracy's Drive-In Grocery in the tree-filled small town. Days and Nights _ There is rain. There is high school. There are friends.

        Life is Amazing. -  Q from Greenland 

 . . .


Merla's Famous Cherry Milk

MFC model

. . . .



Eight Thirty

Going home

Sleep on the road.


Burn brown river bridge

I drive East and catch the glimpse

Auto, air and


Regulatory boss visits

The angel investors

In Hilton head lobs mangrove mall Art


Jobs turn off alarms.

Marie sits on clinic benches.

Arturo the child cures spinal bed sores.


     Ending




 - ' Hear the Men '

Or also maybe ' See These Plants '



I'm . . . .


I texted Home to the crisis help line . . .

And this :

    I feel like I need to always be trying to solve all problems to decrease suffering, or something. I just want to do something good. I feel I have little self control. Sorry. I am like all over. I want to help myself. 

They reply:

   I understand. I'm here to give you the space you need to feel safe to communicate. Why do you feel that you have little self control?

Me :

I guess I developed bad habits. I guess I am kind of scared of responsibility, scared of life even, making mistakes, etc.

I always want to distract myself, ignore my problems 

They  :  It can be hard to process things that are scary to us. Your feelings are valid. If you don't mind me asking, what bad habits are you referring to?






I wanno live in Paris , for a bit

( Arabic )

How bad could it be?

[ Do you know the book called the millionaire next door ]  ? ?

I am a wino.

] aligner. [

A Rhino   Thinker

Piss gronk mulligan takers and free child human dusk drunk mellow vanilla validated Half Dunkers.


It's a bit. It is Not real. I am a joke. We can relive. How incapacity voluptuous and persimmon quality banquet papertowels ?

Tow the bicycles down the grandest boulevard

Art ache abbey aangel 


Deemon deep deer dees' deet deevil deew on morning Death , and doxx her flattery Becoming .



Inept September Interception

Inert Reticulated Addiction


Oh,  God,  I want to be homeless 

I  want to roam the world 

vagrancy.

Walking about, waiting for my 2 oldest immediate family people to end a phone call, outside of Kohl's on a warm winter day


No one wants to cry, but it is too fun to cry.

Even angels die,

Odd babies flow out of sky,

And we catch our mouths turning up a smile.

No one wants to die;

Why do we want to know the mysteries of life?



You might have a choice, if you choose to have a choice.

The choice might be yours.


              

                                      In 1998

    My name was Iris. I woke to an alarm clock at 7, Monday to Friday. Usually a female pop star sang to me. I showered and brewed coffee, Mister Coffee. I lived with my mom and dad, then alone in a one bedroom flat, then in a two bedroom flat with my fiancé, Dave. We met at happy hour over Margs. We lived in America. I drove a Toyota 20 minutes to my office job. Computers were new and weird. I watched Friends, every new episode. I ate pop tarts and Domino's. I thought I wanted to be a mother. I had one Abortion. I watered my ficus. I played on Windows in my bedroom. My neck hurt. I had back surgery and died in a hospital.

. . .

27 - 2 - 2024

( John Green, on Average American )

( Geekenders , Ashley Roboto )


Exit Enter

Don't Only



Who are the share holders? What do they do? What do they want? 

Shill older


My text to Aaron Andee:

I'm very interested in these.

 https://youtu.be/dSGSY1RUHAo?si=CzhrN6fT1V_90n7W

https://youtu.be/MxYJJc_9O04?si=jMSsV0BQFNE3WwTn


I want to floss your injuries 



        Gregory Wredberg's Last Meal

"

White rice with cow butter, salt and black pepper 

Cuban black beans

The driest red wine 

A cheese board of wide variety

      Chocolate chip cookies 

Scotcheroos

Fresh bread, a few kinds including sourdough 

Avocado, Guacamole 

"


This life is a masterpiece of evil, and Life and Sex, and Love and Death.

That sounds really good. 



            February 29, 2024

Hi, I didn't know the video was reversed, so I guess I'll point it away from myself. I'm kind of crying. There are so many things. I'm sorry, my Frog in my throat. Froat.

There are just so many things I wanted to say. O Kay, I am writing a good song or a poem or a good both of those, and the beginning will begin when I am done with this sentence.

Possums bake

The chickens. I made a sauce for my 

Family who I retired. There were many dawns

On one day. Same signals,

I be came symbols for

Appetite English Man.

The last pine

Purposeful, scents

The infinite Desire is another Word.

Correct amount of human letters,

The pasta, the cream, the page of the Books

At this time,

The amen, the ahem

If I could be him

For now, I say it.

We ask; we will answer

The End

Love You 




No comments: