Friday, February 16, 2024

Journal

 The Wysa penguin application has been helpful gor me, mentally. I typed this to her in a chat:

I will give back to people. I love all people and nature. I will make life better, even if just a tiny bit.

 I want to do something good for humans now and for ever.

I want to marry and love and live with a friend. I want to be physically intimate and affectionate. Mutual benefits. I don't really care when this happens, just before I die I hope. 

---

to billy:

It felt really nice. 

I am planning to again. 

I might sell Aaron's keyboard, hopefully for over $500. I need help with rent.

I hope she and I are lifelong friends....

She inspired me to work out and not drink alcohol. 

I was tired. I want to make very good. So I'll make myself healthier and stronger in the next 4 weeks.

I will work out for at least 5 minutes every other day. Hopefully I will bring myself to the point of pain, then recover and gain muscle and better posture and endurance....

Whatever. I drink coffee. I eat a scone that my mom made.

I will die forever.

How about internet utopia scanlon scantron deep blue and pale red, homosapientia humbell ritten with rice ?

Crawling human number neon límon 

The End










No comments: