Wednesday, February 21, 2024

My Own Theology



Email to Aaron, my last edit :

My writing, journal, and a song I like a lot


Talking about God... I want to remember how I started my philosophy. It's very difficult. I had some coffee and not enough sleep, sorry. God is more than mystery. God is never paradoxical. God is both within and surrounds all the mystery, of our selves and our lives. Thinking this thought train...


All that We think and everything in our minds and in our lives is a way that God are pulling us, calling us to be with Them. I want to say a part of Them, but that's somewhere that I have been mistaken quite often. It's true that We can't be separate from God. I like the analogy of an egg, like the mystery of within and without. But then I remember the human womb. I mean, there are human eggs too, but like a fetus or an embryo of a human growing in the Womb. 


Thinking about Mary, the Theotokos and Christ makes me want to cry. I'm laughing because I want to cry. I'm laughing at all of it and crying about all of it. 


It might rain today. It's just cloudy and sunny at the same time. Sunny right here. Cloudy over there. I don't know if that's a metaphor. 


 But the Church is a womb where we belong, where we are reborn. The Church is the way that God brings us to our full potentials, of course with voluntary participation, our free will. 


Father John Behr has taught me, maybe, as much as my best friend. I had a really nice talk with Aaron. He said he couldn't talk very long, but it felt long to me, because he told me a lot about what he was writing and about the Old Testament, the ancient Jews, Israelites and other kingdoms, their cosmology, eschatology.


What did father John bear say? I feel pretty spaced out and tired. I just need to do the right thing. Other than the Church, I have no idea where to go or what to be or do. O, [! ...


I look to Father Behr videos to remember. The Church is mother, our communion, why we are created in Their image, our full potential. Father John said in a video, and I'm paraphrasing, of course, to be a real living human is to take up the cross, meaning to follow Jesus, follow his example by sacrificing ourselves for the love of our neighbors, meaning every other human and person who will ever exist. It is no small ask, no small feat, to live completely as a voluntary act of love, universal unconditional love. 


Do anything for anyone any time, not because they ask you to or because you think you should for any reason other than, People are innately worthy of all of your love. 


The meaning of life and the purpose of humans is to help each other in every way, forever, all the time, no conditions or restrictions or limits, whatsoever. 


 I gotta watch some YouTube videos. No, I'd be nice to read a book or something. Maybe I'll actually try to transcribe and edit what I just said, so that I can understand my own theology, philosophy, whatever. Theology is good.


                  

 The 1st edit :


 Talking about God... I wanted to try to remember how I started my philosophy talk. It's very difficult. 

I have had some coffee and not enough sleep, so sorry if I'm too difficult. I say something about mystery. God is more than mystery God is never paradoxical. God is both within and surrounds all the mystery, of our selves and our lives. Let's begin this train. 


All that We think and everything in our minds and in our lives is a way that God are pulling us in and calling us to be with Them. I want to say a part of Them, but that's somewhere that I have been mistaken quite often. It's true that We can't be separate from God. I like the analogy of an egg, like when I was thinking of the mystery of within and without. But then I remember the human womb. I mean, there are human eggs too, but like a fetus or an embryo of a human growing in the Womb. 


Thinking about Mary, I'm sorry, the Theotokos and Christ, makes me want to cry. I'm laughing because I want to cry. I'm laughing at all of it and crying about all of it. 


It might rain today. It's just cloudy and sunny at the same time. Sunny right here. Cloudy over there. I don't know if that's a metaphor. 


 But the Church is a womb where we belong, where we are reborn. The Church is the way that God brings us to our full potentials, of course with voluntary participation, in our free will. 


Father John Behr has taught me almost as much, if not as much or more, as a my best friend Aaron. In a YouTube video Father John says. 


 


  


  [ I forgot what I was about to say. I'm burping up some eggs. That's appropriate. I guess not in the practical sense. Then metaphorically so, maybe. The metaphor can also be practical. 




I had a really nice talk with Aaron. He said he couldn't talk very long, but it felt long to me, because he told me a lot about what he was writing and about the Old Testament, the ancient Jews, Israelites and other kingdoms, their cosmology, eschatology.


]


What did father John bear say? I feel pretty spaced out and tired. I really need a job because I feel guilty and lost most of the time, so that will be good. - Actually I just need to do the right thing. Other than the Church, I have no idea where to go or what to be or do. O [! ...




I got an offer from the IRS, so hoping I can work for them pretty soon. I guess I'll miss going to South Padre Island, unless I can take off. I think I have to wait like a month or 2. Oh, maybe something else will happen. I'd like to be an Amazon flex driver as well. Sorry, this is just a diary entry. 


Now I gotta look at Father Behr videos to remember. Oh, the Church is mother, our communion, why we are created in Their image, our full potential. Father John said in a video and countless other times I'm sure. I'm paraphrasing, of course. To be a real living human is to take up the cross, meaning to follow Jesus, follow his example by sacrificing ourselves for the love of our neighbors meaning every other human and person who will ever exist. It is no small ask, no small feat, to live completely as a voluntary act of love, universal unconditional love. 




Do anything for any one any time, not because they ask you to or because you think you should for any other reason other than, People are innately worthy of all of your love. 


The meaning of life and the purpose of humans is to help each other in every way, forever, all the time, no conditions or restrictions or limits whatsoever. 


 I gotta watch some YouTube videos. No, I'd be nice to read a book or something. Maybe I'll actually just try to transcribe and edit what I just said, so that I can understand my own theology, philosophy, whatever. Theology is good. 


Yeah, but I'll let you just go. I'll talk to you soon. This is over, right? Oops, I don't know where to point it. I feel kind of trapped here, but it's still nice. Good Night.


Love, Gregory Wredberg 




. . . .


Start Again - Bishop Allen :


Summer, summer, and the sun is settin' later than late.

I try to stop you, but you say it isn't worth the wait.

If I could give away the keys to the kingdom, I would.

I'm sorry, sorry, but I think you may have misunderstood.

If you wanna burn it down

If you wanna start again

If you wanna turn around, then go ahead.

If you wanna go alone

If you wanna see it through

If you really need to know, I'm tellin' you.

I could tell it was too late to take it back.

Play the song, roll the credits, let it fade to black.

Out of script, out of time and the scene is done.

Call a car, call a friend if you can call anyone...

If you wanna burn it down

If you wanna start again

If you wanna turn around then go ahead

If you wanna go alone

If you wanna see it through

If you really need to know I'm tellin' you, I'm tellin' you

If we never meet again

If we only seem to lose

If you had to turn it in, what would you choose?

If we have a chance tonight

If you wanna wait to see

If you wanna get it right, what's stoppin' me?

No comments: