Friday, March 8, 2024

Mind Overflow 2

 No.

I don't feel anything. 

I am happy for you.


3

Stop asking thus

Stop everything 

Ask me this,


We Are Never    Rhetorical 

We human act, personal practical in our human skin bags, fluids like

Doing good tasks

Take tests and feel better

And deleted embarrassment. 


I can not be pregnant 

I am california 


Shakespeare wrote about this

I ask Him


We date

For a minute


Inside , Douglas fir


Pie

Be

Been

Too quiet 

                        and Wild.




En

d

in

Middle 




Enshrine your scalp in mine ;

Enshrine your skull in mine ;

Enshrine your soul in mine ,

Enshrined in Mind .


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpv468Jv6bA&list=LL&index=1&pp=gAQBiAQB



Do a to-do List

On paper



I will dry my eyes on the bushes.

Keep myself in line with the tushes.

Pine needles take themselves seriously, when they need too.

Queer Icon on my face, i -cleanwash- snowy tiles drawn on the walls of your eyeballs. 




Tuck you in , Intensity


He took it all in and said Something [on sunday] in a way

.

Limitless Waitfulness

Wakes upon the newest dawn



knowleding

Define, to be precise and knowledgeable 

An act of doing knowing 



Drink all of the water on the earth and drive

Impossible moon through the all-black sky.

You slake the fissures of dry mandrakes 

In the oriented conservatory who takes.

I press the bump on the laser of love;

They quiet the tooth in the throat above;

She practiced medicine for apartheid doves, 

When He grows Porks in Fungi gov Bruvs.

The End - Dot dot, dot dot.



___________________


What a Way to Live

Trashcan in the bar "

Yes, this is possible.; i

Relate to the scent of fire.


What is a way of life

? Porcupine finger, you say?

So then we eat a bean.

Afrodisiacs chop a kidney.


Tell you a story,

My mom bong

- - Marketa sat in the silence,

While She builds she-sheds


Oceans and Shores

Titles, bores whores


The                         End


__________________





I wanna live in [present] prison for at least 2 years. Yes, I wanna live. I wanna be around. The people who rape and murder of the human people. I could go outside with my car key.  And drive junk at 4 in the morning at this moment. Things are things are thinking about me. Try to write more songs about sit's. A sense that I thinking about.  People like me and you. The u is a proper noun. I wanna see your name on the marquis on the cloud. She writes songs with her pen and so.  I tried to erase my f****** fingers. I didn't try hard enough. My mind was full of angel stuff, plus I tried to design a crying lady hole.  But she grabbed my finger through the space-time. Wormhole is ohh. She drew a portal on a piece of paper. I grabbed my penis with my right fist. He was mistaken by his own angelic nest.  Why can't you try to find out where I live and die at the time you wrote about it on wikipedia.com.? He drove a car to the reservoir and I endometer. Beautiful song for the people who have always done the most wrong. They sit in a cell and s*** In a metal toilet, it happens once a day. It goes away forever time is memorable. No, why are we still? It's all listening.  So intentionally, it's intentionally, so we can take a book. Take a bite, shy away.

 [It's Chiropractic] 

time back-and-forth and see the sun rise.



Dance like Everyone is everyone is anyone is You is anyone :

https://youtu.be/TuJqUvBj4rE?si=p5TGmJYwZNQBR1v4





 I am alone in the 2nd floor of the childless mouse giving itself to the perfect Christ of Church in the floor of the hole of the ceiling of the capturing the window in the time before


The other time the other time.




    - I want to kill every human on Earth right now. 



I feel good. 



French Canadian invincible 

     Too Energy

Every innocent fun

Some hungry alien 

Tout energy

Where the dark age sheds skin and the light teats



A meadow in the leaves


 I keep  [ known ]  No one  in the track on track.


Garbage | SciShow Tangents Podcast




Where's the Where's Waldo book?

In room or a place full of books, there is one Where's Waldo book, and you look to find it.



Vacation Bible School

VBS

 The most fun I'll ever have is at That vacation bible school. Yet i never been.


Department of Slaves

 Alcoholic Women

Do you have a warrant?

Do you have a woman? 

Got a warrant for a woman?

Want for a woman?

What is want?

I got to womon


I have a one billion year extended warranty. 

Or my box does have.

It keeps safe.

Me box , me safe






It is okay if you think nothing

It's ok if life is everything to anyone


Oh I broke my fingernail

I am just fine

It is my left hand.


_ - 

Tensil is time.

Words are sounds and I am in my mind.


What is the only liquid to bless our ties 

The liquid is pouring out of the front of the knee wise.

Why is your mouth so gravy

My grave split open and the crests are wavy.


I put a question mark on your little forehead.


I tried to explain myself but I was too dead.


The end.


I am shakin.



https://youtu.be/_lx1MFcbt90?si=TpmpUG88i30zRtnF



Near Thought

Thought is near. Complete sentences complete themselves under the weight of the eternity of the universe.

I am awake. I am a human, because my parents, and all the other humans, and the Origin created anything.

To be alive, to want to continue to exist

A person studies people for at least 1 hour every day, also taking vacations and thinking about food and sex and having fun times.

A person writes and excels and convinces other people to listen.


We create our bodies. We choose how to wake up, how to think, how to eat and how to be other people.


I cannot agree with you on some thoughts. The future can only be infinite.



Study


Publish




Other Words




Now should be later than right now.




Psychological Afterlife




Detail Incarnate





I will to be the best girl i can be.



Tepid Warmpit


Sit on the Cow's butt.





Oh, You are so strong for me, for I must die.

Gotta say a Word or prayer.

Gotta live like there's Someone there.





 AO STC, Anol Sothicos


I don't feel my body.

Never - needs a body. No -

Money jangles throughout the star fields.


Oh Houthi Rebels

Houthi Rebels

Houthi Rebels are collected analog shelves.


I walk on the beach of Earth.

'Tis sixty five million miles.

We go along sixty five million miles,

A million miles a day,

Then go to sleep.

Lie in the bed that my mother built.





Have a Nice Day


- Angel Olsen

" somethings cosmic

Pitchfork Music Festival 2013 "


. . . .





No comments: