Tuesday, March 19, 2024

 Give me things I can't think about. 


- the title is a fun song

I was born in 19 hundred.

I can see the Earth spinning like a fungus.

I can leave my own name alone.

He bakes cakes, because he cannot find his cellular phone. 

Pool cues dance under hot tub blues.

I shed my skin, because it made me a walrus underneath a pile of jewish candle wax.

My cancer grew like a fountain of dew.

Going insane, my life was a hamster wheel that grew up underneath the Deep South oppression .

Can you cancel my subscriptions. ?

I am awake, but my mind has taken so many relapses into depression. 


I could sleep, but my hands are weak.

Hope is the thing that I cannot strangle.

Every moment of the day happens to be the angel fighting the demon

With a punching fist and a little list

That he wrote on a cloud and time began.


Happiness and drudgery

Can you see my penis flying underneath the radar. ? 

He gets so low that he takes the birthday face and squeezes it like a hangman's noose.

Cold man flies in with his holy finger and his Douglas fir.

He takes his elbows in. He takes his money back to Earth.

And he shits on the tablets that the toddlers produce for free.

Now we have no one else to be

And this is the end

I hope you are happy and gay.




- - -


https://youtu.be/EMvjGNoK0kE?si=Q7hCjvEmEQXyfoF8


No comments: