Saturday, May 11, 2019


The album cover of In League with Dragons    is    epic   as .

I was going to post it to facebook ,  but  did  not  work  out

i like the songs a lot


Facebook   is   very   annoying   often

I   am   more annoyed by myself   for  wanting to share so much  Stuff  ,  thinking  I  will   mean  anything   important   to  anyone  else . . .

i dunno ,  something like that, I want to stop using facebook again, and stop thinking about it,

stop filtering things and life thru internet

I just heard of  Yum Yum and Dragon  by  Flaming Lips

very  weird ,  or they want me to think . . . ha [ :  yes

Now Holly Herndon is Truly weird , the sounds , music , crazy , wild

                         " Frontier "

My mom and I watched 2nd half of  My Brilliant Career  last eve.

It is  really   nice.

I wonder why I want to put all these spaces between words

I have some  annoying   form   of  claustro phobia

it invades every facet of my thought

even huge valleys  feel  trapped   if  mountains  surround

it sucks


i listened to Kishi Bashi two days ago

very  nice


We are about to go Groceries , 1832 market and HEB


it is good


maybe   it   is   my   3  to   5    second   attention  span

Does   Me     In


okay

we gotta  bring  Emerson   in

He just Peed  lying   down   on  edge   of  Patio

Belly

Legs

Towels


Purpose

Human

Life

Near Ness

Beauty

Forever









No comments: