Thursday, May 2, 2019


I am home alone.

My mom went shopping in Austin and to dinner with friends who she worked with. Holly.

I drank wine and a little more alcohol.

I listened to Baby Dayliner and little danced.

I just heard Love Somebody by Okkervil River. It's good.

Now is Goose Snow Cone by Aimee Mann. I like it.

I thought of a title:

My Eye Cuts the Wild Wind of No One's Everywhere


I want to drive to a gas station and buy 5 Texas Two Step lottery tickets.

Now is I Don't Want to Grow Up by Broken Social Scene.


No Where's Everyone



I want to lose 20 pounds.

I want to read good books.


I just put on The Nashville Sound by Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit.

It's great.

I just texted Aaron and asked if he had heard of Jason Isbell. He said no, and he'd check them out.

i poured the rest of the tequila. i wonder if my mom will notice and what she might think of it.

I feel a little shame. I should poop. ... I did


Like People Who Are Good People


Chaos and Clothes

it has been about 30 minutes since i began typing this



I am going to go to the closest gas station in less than an hour. I need to win the lotto.

I do not worry about getting arrested for drunk driving.

I imagine the relief of going to jail or prison. I am stuck. I have no choices to make for a while.


The Speckled Word


Okay, maybe later, bye.













No comments: