Friday, August 13, 2021

free write. daily morning . exercise

 just vomit words from my fingers

i see speak and feel like i only must occupy the tiniest spaces that allow time to reveal and reply ever so sonically humming orders for fortune not only human but you i deal and derail and rip open the tom bodett speaking horses by the keneddy spacy stations

out there up in the real zones of outer lightyears to factor a potion for you i just wanna grey and grow up for once

just like i really mean to, i begin a sonnet here i go

The night was not too long;

Longfellow had a birch:

I remember a sad song.

My partner was left in a lurch,

He said how could I be wrong.

My meaninglessness subsides!

He was a god-figure who belong

with all Other eternal insides,

therefore They make a sarong

to hold Eternity like a baby.

I can make it past a furlong,

and no one really means maybe.


Twelves lines is enough

of this good stuffs.


bye later love you





No comments: