Wednesday, August 11, 2021

 

All my life is worth fuckin' around for.

What a weird day. Oh it's been 10 days.

Oop, I accidentally turned inside out.


I had some crazy dreams. War and stuff. Two old guys play some golf-like game, laying on possibly-mobile reclining chairs, using haggis as pillows. One guy acts weird and arrogant, drooling on his haggis pillow, then he says to a lady working in the office that he thought they might kick him out, but he's too well known.

Of course I try to use a gas station bathroom but it is tiny, gross and filled with people.

Patrick and I at a school, or some wasted landscape, grey and muddy and still beautiful

A group of soldiers, waiting outside, young black guys, I don't who is a fighter or a cook or a healer

We wait for the rain to stop

we take a break from war

we have fun

music and dance


I say, Good morning to you.

You are a good boy.


i guess that is me




No comments: