Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Confess

   i am obsessed with J K , km's daughter


she is lovely

on their instagrams

i am afraid of her . . . ,  [number] i think...  i worry about myself

i worry i will keep getting worse

like a cliche , a dirty sad old man , but man seems too good a word


So, what should I do.

maybe I need a girl friend, lady friend, special friend, wife , spouse , partner . . .

I imagine every so often

I imagine renting a mountain cabin near vegas

A prostitute is my best bet

prostitutes need love too

i would love to marry one, even as she keeps working

it makes me horny too...


this is very confessional

i want a book to be printed. Like saint Augustine's Confessions ,  written by me , about me

my self... soul, relationship with jesus and the trinity


i feel that i could not feel this any more, any deeper

this connection

to myself.

It is like Pain. But also Heaven, and sometimes Hell. Like Perfect Absolute Divine Judgment


I feel light. Like caffeine

I forgot that i took an excedrin

Then I drank half a cuppa

coffee.


I really like myself.

Sometimes i hate myself more than anything

i think i am like Steppenwolf


Self- obsessed   bourgeoisie


Resource Leech

Tick

Sponge

Parasite

Infection

Death - Collector

Hell - Baby


What is the worst case Scenario


How do i help people

The most people i can help ?


I wanna publish this, except censor the damning first confession ... 

Later I love you.




No comments: