Saturday, August 14, 2021

C61 BHH

Dedicated to a license plate I saw near my middle school. I was practising memorisation and imagined the sequence enlarged all over my environment . . . . - GDW


1 -

How's the sky? - Tym Heall, C67

It's up and so'm I. - Beni

Sitting on the edge of the 11th floor courtyard, 50 feet from the doors, they look out at the greyness and semi-reflection of lunchtime in unending Capitol City. Sleek chairs and tables and low hedges half fill the area; umbrellas are never needed.

Factories and "parks", apartments and "homes" all sprawl amongst each other.

The future has dimmed. Earth is overpopulated by humans. People work all their time. They work for all others and they all work for no one. No one knows reason anymore. They all seem and appear and learn to be pretty much the same. Same, and more of the same, is the best anyone can expect, they tell each other. They know this to be true, though they know the truth is more.

Citizen 61's name is Benicio Hector Hernandez.

This is the end of the beginning.


2 --

The year is 2061 a.d. and Beni just turned 41. Tym is 39. They fear for their lives when it is convenient.

We fear for our lives when it is convenient. - Paula P, C171

What does that mean? - Beni


Dust covered our jackets. -

Snippets of conversation,

maybe the end, and heaven, communications with God

are these, loose, free, no order or connection is necessary, a word here, two or more words . . . a pregnant poignant silence

We just know now

All is eternal, changeless


or somethin'   like that


night night,

see ya in the mornin'

Love, Greg Wredberg


From goodenoughtoknow , Older Greg Blog :

Okay. I must move on. The sun is moving up. I am proud of C61 BHH. Even though it turned into my stream of consciousness, with no story or characters. Maybe it is better this way. Maybe i don't want to write a formal story, or anything longer than a page. Maybe that is waste of everyone's time. maybe.

I posted it to facebook. You will know me. If we try at least a little, everyone will know everyone eventually.

I am not sure what i mean. Just that we are eternal. Our souls can grow and know everything we want to know. Almost everything. I do not know if we can be one with God, all-knowing. 

Anyway, this is not a diary, just musings on truth, self, philosophy, theology... i guess.

So. I let hank out and fed him breakfast. I made myself coffee, newman's own k-cup, with heavy cream from HEB.


The End





No comments: