Friday, October 6, 2023

 Life is so nice life is so difficult

I do not know what to believe .

https://youtu.be/k92qFd1FewY?si=8ZHebmPFUebgGVTv

I should be asleep so that I can do a good job Building a deck with my brother, Tom.

I broke crunchy granola bars into a Thanksgiving ... [ getting bored homework = not what I said into the microphone ]

   Thanksgiving mug and poured milk in the mug.

I want to soak the granola bars. So they are less likely to damage my gums.

I remember eating whiskey butter porridge at Lorraine's house in Keswick.

https://www.dorchesterhouse-keswick.co.uk/images/galleries/breakfast/window-table.jpg


I'll believe in Trinity. I will this. GOD will

I was reading a bunch of  stuff I wrote.


I don't really care. 

I really do care.


I like being predawn

It is hard for me to believe how happy the weather makes me.


I need to call Anna. This relationship kind of makes me anxious.


I think I have infinite regrets.

I hope to go see Anna on saturday.


I will be at Liturgy Sunday


No comments: