Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Again Again Again thE End

This is speech to text. It was surprisingly accurate. I'll just break some lines.

" I'm just trying to write something reallylined.
 The blue skirt and the white shi am absorbing the nights with the life that has a subtle up. My c**t and blowing up in the absentee universe.
 Son has gotten into my life like a triangle and the time zone that I forgot to sit in front of.  
Like a child at picture day blossoming and some unholy godly way. The Singapore child with cancer in his eyeball people. 
I can not campaign for unjust feline relationsoops. 
Cool runnings on TV and.  I find myself sitting on carpets with hamster. Single sufferers under microscopes. In the last stage of the 21st century, we began to see the hyroglyphic gyroscopes. 
And they're unholy camp. I will leave campaign a cool running zone. The television screen with cool bottles of crystal light. 
Can you see my fingers crawling up?  The spines of the industrial architecture of impossible feeling of maniac meaningful campaigns of hole on crying on pains of glass that overall are wildly inaccurate to the senses of human pine. pining
 Releases in the hope of regaining the heaping consciousness that relies on relieving pupil. Holy mountainous balance ambulances. It says plowing through the hardest.  It's time that we have forged through mechanical hardships in people's Duckett's 
wheels. Turning hard and grinding true buckets of and I'll are gone fueled industrial.  I get some
 cancerous women. Plowing out the drain and ditches and roads that pile up through quick silver scenic driveways of.  Totally impassable civil quickly.
Republican, send Pubescent liquor store bombshell's and. End end and end and draining out of the oh is flowing out of the hydrological and anomaly is in the Northwestern.  And I'm Northeastern United States of America continental. Please believe the wild animals blowing up on secret corners of worldwide webs. I tried to warn you.  We could have been. Oh, so angelic with our guesses in the inches of time, which collected our soul bits. We wanted how it became our tired little. Imperceptible all love and honor and grace and fire. And ices
And I says, can we happen to impress upon you? How we became this important to.  Is our own little family unitary campaign too? Love and actualize the triangle back. Tangles in the arbit is urban terms of the e angular arbors in the sky we love.  All of us again again.



https://youtu.be/V4CqFF90L_w?si=0TJAqZQIrBO7DsKa

No comments: