Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Vodkas Fuel

(Sighing breath) o God,

The title of this is Vodkas Fuel. 

 Uh, I'm just this person. This is a stream of consciousness free wriding exercise.

Writing is of the mind, in the mind, be my mind. I am my own mother. I am my own father. I am God. I am love. I am being a good boy right now, cause I got to find a way to find you. I say because too much. This is the time this is my family and I do not think about what I am saying I do not live on top of that mountain I am growing older within my mind in my gutter. I am a gutter hole (home) within my own urethra. My prostate is  swollen (swallowing) cause I die everyday; I don't care about what you think the conjunction is. I wish I could fly under your radars. Money is gross; my bottle of rice is quietly residing in the quotient. I quone the patient.

I am thinking about bobby Althoff. I saw a video of her, a funny video of them. I have to type this later, so that people can read it and don't need to listen to this. Why am I still a little goyl? By and bye, the Wisdom tries to die. It will be only 2 more minutes from now, this video recording will end, when it is 4 minutes and 44 seconds long. Who do made that song? I think it was Jay-Z. Maybe. maybe. I'm thinking about Drake, because of bobby Althoff. 

I want her to hear my song. I live on that island over there and did you see my faceface? okay now here I am

Where is apples, when they fall from the cloud? mister Warren Buffett put him there for us to eat on Sunday Or Tuesday. I am not Fred or Kristen Wiig. I have a letter to deliver. Can you supply the envelope and stamp? 

No, I can't. I am a different character. You may remember, but you don't, cause you don't care. Let's go outside.

O, my God, there's a fucking dead animal out here. It smells kinda good. It reminds me of dogfood. It must have burst open recently. Why else would this smell be so strong?

Hey, look at the Sun. Um. I have a confession. I've been staring at the Sun, as much as I can recently, as much as I think about it. Because I wanna go blind. 

I don't know. A couple times recently, I've thought, I haven't been sleeping well, I'm just gonna die. Hah, nah, I'm fine....







No comments: