Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Making, from nothing god thoughts bodies and real spacetime energy

 This is a very important album to me and for many 

https://grandbuffet.bandcamp.com/album/five-years-of-fireworks

It is beautiful impressive very weird and fun


Here, a very short poem to pretend to be my thoughts and feelings about everything. I've experienced sofa.. So far.:

Need Fire

Free Beef


] the end [ and more

I [ had a lot of Mind altered altering Chemistry decedents 

and too little sleep Resently.

I'm coffee

]

Altar to Scientists doing okay work once in blue moons ---

human hearts essplode

For Scientists treat some people well

When time always forgets then they can find memory in History and evidence data


I make incoherent 

Blasé acceptable , zzz

--- Blinding glory of a jagged stony candle burning grotto under 

Ancient Oak

Fluids grass, growing up to be glowing Pubescent glorified-rainbow nuclear waste

Thank God

Nullify. 



No comments: