Friday, March 6, 2020

Semi Colloidal


We plant the Colius, the Perinoitus. I sit behind a shade of 5 white balances and see the 2 milimeters of growth in 44 minutes. It seems like red 5 weeeks, but my mom is still asleep from a 10:59 a.m. nap, like I am knowing she feels like a pot humming at Feral Neptune's silence songs.

I said to Nancy, "How do we stain the plant that finds the glow at 6 p.m. your time?"

She borrows a line, "The new focus pertains a blank food."

I rote a block on the same impetus. Hero blands a pork purpose, now feelings about quiet perm derailing 'Nopes' of hoppy oat Wilson break brands.

In 15 times Greg seeps spelling on your own mold help the zoolittling Derrick sip Nom Boost Yoop Gregging like a Moo nude< while He knestles next to Heironymous hell Kite Neck tie,

Newest I bought 4 ripe seeeds

Mom and I went to Driving School, which is a dark place that my Gran sold to her own Head.

Bye

_ Love Greg   W




No comments: