Friday, November 24, 2023

Will Be a Perfect Song

 This will be a perfect song. Love has died, and no one is gone. Now we come back to the circle. The circle is bloody and bleeding for you and me. I want the Things to sing. They want the Blood to bring us back, to Life. Because we sit under neath the earth, it brings good feelings of muddy blood and Holy shit. I fuck with you, because you bring me Talismans of "happiness" of Jew; He was wallowing with his elbows and his knees. The Sea of Galilee. He blew up the Bank of Nazareth. And he came back from Death. He was a God with His Breath. Blowing down my throat. I wish I were the goat. I will sacrifice every tiny little Lamb. And the tip of my tooth will bring blood for you. I cry, ' cause I give you my 2nd chance. He cuts his mouth with a bloody sheriff's tooth. He grabs the soldier by the mustache. Money grows on a silver cloud. Come down and come back up. I wish we were no one else but us.







No comments: