Thursday, November 2, 2023

Sasha, Remus, Dan

 Hello, I am having trouble sleeping.

I woke at almost midnight. 

I want to write. I must write.

This is my reason for being.

I want to connect with the Mind of God, meaning myself and everyone and all of existence, the cosmos.


I'm pacing slowly in my living room in front of my bedroom door.

I opened a window a few hours ago. My feet are quite cold.


Sleep With Me is playing from my tablet on my bed. I hear Scooter a little bit. The episode is Erie Canal Museum. I only heard a little bit, but it's really weird.


It is All Souls' Day. I was reading Wikipedia. 

I want to read more about Eastern Orthodoxy. I want to be a member of Saint Elias Church soon, maybe 5 years.


I'm going to text Aaron before I leave today.

I'm going to call Anna, when I get home today after I shower. I'm going to walk to my mailbox and call her. I don't think she'll answer.


I just got in bed to warm my feet.


I am asleep the money burnt in on the tree branch. Monkey monkey flew down with his long arm ends long fingers, a coughing sound belayed the triangular -

blade, the giant.


Sasha careened on 4th Street past OK Go café. Remus sipped, read a newspaper, looked across the street and just missed her. The air temperature was 49 Fahrenheit. They were in Warsaw, Prague or Oslo. This was one thousand nine hundred or two thousand years after yeshua or a famous Greek philosopher almost no one knows.


Sasha's black leather handbag flopped about her body bruising the apple and crushing granola. 


She sailed under the intricate greystone museum. Picassos, Matisses and Rembrandts flashed through her.

She made it to the train station at 9:01. The train left at 9:03 to Göteborg or Scotland.

She wore the necklace of ten 20 carat diamonds under a purple paisley silk scarf and parka with the collar popped.

Dan ran a minute behind.

The End

Remus stretched out his legs, maybe intentionally. Dan tripped and skinned his right elbow on the sidewalk.

Each diamond about 2 million United States Dollars, the necklace was valued at 30 million. 

The train's average speed was 90 mph.

Dan telephoned Herman to say that She is gone. They weren't sure which train to where, a lot like us, we aren't.

Dan had a silver crew cut and was a 50yearold whiteman, lightly tan. His bday was yesterday, April 4th.

Herman had shoulder length black hair, mid30s between 33 and 39. He skulked the evening of a lovely city seaside somewhere else. A crescent moon, setting sun, the clouds are out, neon.

midmorning Remus strolled to the library. He had lived in Glasgow for almost 2 years.




No comments: