Friday, September 15, 2023

Writing in the Dark with My Left Hand

        I wish I were still born.

Dead people can't be young or old.

Here this is my write hand. ...

You have a hamster wheel in your Cage. You have a flood of woe in Your hate.

       Now here comes more Time

You sit back and relax

on your adirondack

looking at the sun, drinking morning coffee and fatty milks.

       "- that's good i'm glad I remembered That."


That's nice I could add some more.    Alfabet, my sincerest

Apollo meandered in my fallow garden Walls

Applles grew out, sensitively over a time, Short

- And Waves, then talent, Steep Poll green Knoll.



           a branded Cell phone

a box in the time we spent alone

Gertrude sitting tongue on my Face

Bleeding fact a plum Novel injurious fake bloat

Cancer in her Believing, Actual toast she Minded, Me.

Stein bellow belly asterix comicbook Thumb

Arising droplet, in actualise Paper.


O, close my blinds. I got to don't u know.

I gotta type this later maybe I'll use her ... i don't know.

               What is it, a new thing?



Your name is my name and my name is your name

     DominantNationDominantNation

    it'sgoodtobecrazyit'sgoodit'sgood



Uh, I think I wanna be done now.

.......... ) the raw onion (




No comments: