Friday, September 1, 2023

walkabOutback

Walk about the outback
A walkabout in the outback

I want to go to Australia before I perish away and fizzle out 
into the universe of souls
The Universal Soul

I feel like a boy
 what is a boy

She is really strange and I love her.
I hope we Are together forever ,
And we get Closer all the Time. 

I am so difficult that you may not want to know that I exist anymore.

The Existence of Existence


Aren't I a reasonable human you wouldn't know Woold you

The Wood Rat
Zodiac, 1984



 Don't I know

,know I don't

Don't know I

I know don't

know, don't I?


Three factorial is three times two


My mind's space is nicely arranged in time.

People love my industrious personality.

I am ingenious inventive incentive.

People know and I love.


It's okay to want to know 
What you want
To do or
Think with your life.


I like love
But I love you more....




No comments: