Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Poetless



Mind spoke.

Mind's always open and receiving.

Minds just dwell within each other.


I walked to the 2 below freezing wind. Enough light lifted me, embodied knowing - better - back to sustaining safety,  scolded, wakeful . . .

Minds give empathy and prayers to ones fighting to survive and to ones fighting survival.

Elements erase, then lump and mush residudes into new elemental modes of mind.

Poke the dead blown mind, perfect for easy, blown-by-the-wind skeptic solipsistics.

I wrote a way to prevent my eternal existence.

I read what I wrote; I spoke idealistically through all interiors, houses of intellect, temples of heat and health -

The Superior, though all not known, create the full endless collection,

the boundless . . .

float on the hours still of the days, infinitely divisible, we will fill the whole mind -


                                           Cross - Witness - Judge - Believe




No comments: