Saturday, December 21, 2019

_ Free _ Time _ [ i need to read ] _


Song is makes Music helps me

I like to dream

Read to Dream

I accidentally wrote every wrong word, but is all mistakes made the Good Thing

Out of the Wierd and Unsexpected

It was A Combination and we were Maybe Grateful for a Moment

I saw a car in elgin : Grateful Ted's Carpet and Tile Cleaning

I drank almost a cup of Italian Keurig
rite now

This is Not the Left You Remember the Rite of Going Home every Minute that is Poping Possible that we rest and set aside for Poor Remembered Little People

The Portion of Food, Like Bread, Grape, 2 ounces, 1 Gram, A dead Dad, a Forgotton God


I like to type, i wonder at the meaning of Kantori Ongaku and Devendra Banhart


The over Head lite is on, 3 fluorescent bulbs, twisty glass stuff

a thing, an atom, a prescence, a tending, A written Job to make something of the energy and Time and the One Thing

will become, is becoming the Other Thing

Two or More Things of the Same Time

Hinges making

Hum Blood Statements

My Friend - Bill c    is   One of my favourite songs or Things and Friends


Every Person is my friend

this can Be True

Are You all rite ?



Four Space

No comments: