Friday, March 22, 2019

I accidentally posted this to ego-youthful


Thursday, March 21, 2019

2019 03 19 _ 200451 _ Normal [ Audio ]



Hey , my money is blue ; I'm okay , and so are you .

I'm singin' about livin' on my own , and I wanna win the lottery tonight .

I'm gonna be a blue boy ; I just made some ground beef and rice and beef broth

and shredded cheese . Everyone lives in Mexico , 'cause it's easier to be alive


when you don't have an agenda to see the lives of people be crumbled by society's

rules and regulations . . . on the Property Brothers TV show ; I want to go .

I want to go.

I wanna kiss you on the . . . Pernis and Rub your back , until you fall asleep .


I'm a hobo in the morning , and I'm a homo with your mother's leaves on my eyelids

, and I speak like a Chinese waitress , eatin' all the veg'tables off the carts ,

flying thru the malls that you want to figure out .

Fifteen hundred thousand pages on the telephone screen . Give me all your money and


find out what I mean . Everyone is open to criticism or financial attitudes of

belonging to Michigan state MENSA . - Love and Realizations - Please

open the book and see my name . Open your face ; I am going to erase my mind

and you will find a new way to be free forever . . . Free For Ever . . .


Okay , listening to Doe Eyes on a live stream , Idaho Falls , the State of Idaho .

We are singing to ourselves to become the lightning bolts of intuition

on the Screens of God's Eyeballs . Open your mind and figure out why

you have to be exactly who you want to be .


The End

I love you too much .

Bye Bye . Talk to you soon.

My mom'll be home in an hour or two .


And I drank , uh , almost a bottle of wine . I went to the gas station and bought

4 little bottles of white , white zinfandel . And , uh , I bought 3 dollar Mega Millions ticket.

And I hope I win the lottery , so I don't , I don't have to work or have a job ever again

and I can . . . and , uh . . . okay .

See ya .

See ya later .

My name is Greg

I'll talk to you soon

Hope you have a nice day

Sleep well

Later





No comments: