Thursday, February 21, 2019

Words Incarnate : About Almost . . . .


A Stream

Of Consciousness with a Christian Theme


Here you go,

here we go... I am Experimental

I am Mental

-  nerves  .  neurons  .  synapses  .  instinct  .  intuition  .  Memory  .   Mind

I am a phyical Body of cells, chemicals, quarks, Whatever and Ever , Amen.

I am a Man. I have Penis Testicles Semen Sperm

I like Women... More than Men

I am more Sexually attracted to Women.

I love all People Equally. And i mean it.

I drank about almost all of a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the last our...

H ... is a cool letter. It looks like it could be like a building

I just heard my mom and a bluebonnet electric company worker talking on the telephone and I got Very uncomfortable and monologued to my mom, whispering under my breath, about how awkward and inauthentic they sounded, trying too hard to be congenial and light-hearted, but it just made me cringe. I was almost angry, I am pretty drunk too... I thought she is just conditioned to Speak and Act a certain way, a Fake way of Communicating with People, Trying to make things Easier, But Making things worse over all.....

I guess... then I am just Exhausted with myself and my Judgement and Superiority complex.

Maybe others know Much more than I know and I just cannot imagine what they are thinking.......

OK... God

I am freaking out About Almost nothing.

I am wasting my time with Useless thoughts.

I must never freak out

I  must never waste time.

I must always wonder What the Best I can do is.

I must Figure out the best Life I can Live

for these short years While I am alive.


I must try to make Most people

Eat only

Pineapple, Kale, Lettuce, Spinach, and Lamb Chops

and they all ate only the healthiest

Plant Foods and Everything

The Best Writer of Anything Ever

Jesus

F. ing

Christ Person, Doing Good, Making Love, Always Making Everything Better

Despite Everything Always ......


I drank too much wine.

I want to drink more in an hour or two.

I want to write or read a story

Or Read a History book,

From Dawn to Decadence, 500 Years of Western Cultural Life

by Jacques Barzun.


I am sorry to you.

I look forward to having Alex Ramirez over at my house on SUnday.

We will have an Oscar Party. I would not call it a party. I think there will be 5 of us.

It is fun, I think.

I want to do something.

Or watch someone do something.

Or Make Something.

I am not looking forward to my niece's 4th b day party on SatUrday...

There will be about 20 or more people there. Fuck it.

I don't care anymore rite now.


Ok.... My Mom talks on Telefonos

Shit You Tried

. . . . . . . ...

I ahve been doing this for about 30 minutes since 2:30 of the After Noon


Go away please Forever

Go away from me.

I will see you a little later

See you a bit after Eternity


Bye I FUCKing Love you, so yes . . . take Her easy. Give her Eazy back to Her . . . the

Then


P. S.

I was sitting badly on a chair at the M's house.

Aaron and Andee were the Of Course.

It was about almost 10 PM.

Aaron asked me about Reading. Maybe he asked If i have been reading.

I Of Course said, I have not been reading Much, aka Almost not anything.

So he asked me, How do you stay sane [ through the days or something ] ?

I looked away and thought and felt embarrasses for about 5 seconds.

I said, I don't know.

Later I thought, I don't know If I do stay sane.

I am Often not Sane... probaby.

I Am pro-baby. Babies are better than Most people.

I watched a lot of dumb stuff . . . to try to feel better, about Not doing the Good Stuff,

that I knew I Could and Should Do.

I drank Way too much alcohol

to Pass Time. Feel Okay, Feel Fun for a bit of time.

I am doing that AS we speak

Public Squeaking

Piss Pronunciate

A lot of my Worms


Do Something Real

I am Real

I Never Said What You Think

Exactly

I just Proved My point

THat I never have One


The End

Have a nice day

I love you, Even If YOu knever know Or care


You love me too


.......

That should be in a movie or show, If It Ain't

One person says to another: You love me,

THe other says.... You love me too....

THe end

Credits

Tears [ teers ]

on the faces of the Cool People

Peeps On the World of Purpose

and Eternal Love, Perfection, Reality, Andee, Aaron

and Words and Letters

and Meaning and God

Trinity

Jesus

Yeshua

Yaweh

Human

Mind

of God

Person Hoods

Grace

Beauty

Ifallibility

Omnipotence

Omniscience

All-powerful

All-knowing

Everyone

Will be okay Forever

Eternal Life

Heaven

Joy

Nirvana

Bliss

Reward

Justice

Forgiveness

Limitless

Love

..

wow,

later, whoever reads this . . . .

i am yu.














No comments: